NovelAire has several specialty units that will provide moisture removal for storage, remediation or many different and unique applications.
The DH 1000 desiccant dehumidifier is a multi-purpose dehumidifier designed to be used in a wide range of applications where low dewpoints are required. Typical applications include archives, manufacturing, general storage and preservation, mold and mildew prevention, corrosion protection and water treatment facilities.
- Double-wall insulated epoxy-coated galvanized cabinet
- Direct-drive fans with VFDs
- NovelAire patented desiccant wheel technology
- SCR modulating regeneration heater
- Compact design, easy access all sections
- ETL certified
DH 1000 Tech Sheet
The DH 55 desiccant dehumidifier was developed specifically for military storage applications. The unit produces dry air to prevent corrosion, increase readiness, reduce maintenance, and improve MTBF for electronic systems.
- Solid steel frame construction
- Compact design
- Process air: 50 cfm
- Water Removal: 29 lbs per day—no drain pans necessary
- 115v/60hz or 220v 50/60hz, 1 phase, 935 watts
- Integral adjustable humidistat
DH 55 Tech Sheet
The DH 100 desiccant dehumidifier was developed specifically for larger military storage applications and is ideal for a multitude of industrial applications, storage rooms, vaults, and other small area applications. The unit’s rugged design and portability makes it well suited for various dehumidification applications.
- Solid aluminum frame construction
- Process air: 100 cfm
- Water Removal: 57 lbs per day—no drain pans needed
- 115v/60Hz, 1ph, 2 KW
- Integral or remote humidistat
DH 100 Tech Sheet
The DH 250 desiccant dehumidifier is designed to be used in a wide range of low dewpoint applications such as storage rooms, vaults, small manufacturing and industrial processing centers, museums, archives, and restoration applications.
The unit is available with optional wheels and handles for portability.
- Solid construction
- Optional handle and wheels available
- Process volume: 180 cfm
- Water Removal: 160 pints lbs day - no drain pans needed
- 220v service, 3.3 KW
- Controls from a remote humidistat (sold separately)
DH 250 Tech Sheet
NovelAire's general purpose humidistat suitable for remote wall mounting is recommended for use with all dehumidifiers.
- Polymer-based sensor provides improved accuracy and long-term repeatability
- Factory calibrated
- Digital interface with back-lit LCD display
NovelAire Humidistat Tech Sheet